And the kids holding hands; Emily Meredith, Dakotah & Savannah Hayes, Bren and Anna Grossnickle. The kids had a wonderful time and so did Keith and I. Keith loved pushing the kids on the swings espially when Leah kept calling him over saying "Keeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiith, come push me." I'm going to take a little pin to his head to bring him back to earth. But I may take one to my own... because I had the greatest time with the girls rolling down the "hill" playing duck duck goose, and what we thought was freeze tag, where no one froze. We sure are sad that we are no longer moving there.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Memorial Day Hooray
For Memorial Day we ventured over to the Tri-Cities to visit our friends the Grossnickles. We decided to go to the park and have a picnic. We were happy to have the Smiths, the Meridiths, and the Hayes join us (minus Jeremy). It was so fun to have almost all of us together. The kids were so happy to see a beautiful boat dock right at the park! We all ran over to watch it dock. Here's the group. 

And the kids holding hands; Emily Meredith, Dakotah & Savannah Hayes, Bren and Anna Grossnickle. The kids had a wonderful time and so did Keith and I. Keith loved pushing the kids on the swings espially when Leah kept calling him over saying "Keeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiith, come push me." I'm going to take a little pin to his head to bring him back to earth. But I may take one to my own... because I had the greatest time with the girls rolling down the "hill" playing duck duck goose, and what we thought was freeze tag, where no one froze. We sure are sad that we are no longer moving there.
And the kids holding hands; Emily Meredith, Dakotah & Savannah Hayes, Bren and Anna Grossnickle. The kids had a wonderful time and so did Keith and I. Keith loved pushing the kids on the swings espially when Leah kept calling him over saying "Keeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiith, come push me." I'm going to take a little pin to his head to bring him back to earth. But I may take one to my own... because I had the greatest time with the girls rolling down the "hill" playing duck duck goose, and what we thought was freeze tag, where no one froze. We sure are sad that we are no longer moving there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment