Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Hiking in Susanville







Here we are just a few days ago on a little hike thru the national park.



Brenden absloutly loves the bridges. Each time we see one he runs to it screaming "look it's a bridge." (just a note it's cuter with his little italian accent)






I'll add pictures of our treks here if I can. For now we only can load one.






Brenden had a wonderful time. We did one more trek today. Passing over many bridges. He quite enjoyed them. He loves the dogs as well. Everytime we go we take all 3 of them.






Brenden does however like to be carried when he gets too hot. Today he ran up to me and said "Brenden's on fire, mommy pick up the Brenden." I love how he refers to himself in the third person. What a handsome young man. That's what's new with us.




Here he is walking with Cassie. Yes, she's a big girl. But she's sweet as can be...(to the family at least.)


Here's to wishing you are having just as much fun as we are.


1 comment:

Barbara said...

Hey River! Love the blog. We have one too, but you have to send me your e-mail addy (Coyllur01@aol.com) so I can add you, since it's private. Later!