Wednesday, July 16, 2008

THE Brenden is a Supermodel

Last night Keith and I were up watching TV, since our kids are finally back on sleep schedule. Halfway thru our show I hear "mommy, I see the picture." I look over and there's Brenden. After a little debating I realize this kids is not going back to bed, because he's standing in front of me screaming "mommy take THE Brenden's picture". I think this is going to be a great scrapbook page. So I start shooting and inbetween the ooooh and ahhhs and the Brenden's so handsome... (ALL FROM BRENDEN, SORRY 'THE BRENDEN') Here's a sample of what we have.
Front
Back

Here are his more playful poses.

Personally I enjoy the serious face, he trys so hard.

3 comments:

Don, Carrie, Eric and Jacob's Adventures said...

Cute, It's nice to know I am not the only one who can't get his little boy to stay in bed. LOL

Vanessa said...

He sure is cute!

Barbara said...

How cute!