Five things I was doing ten years ago...
1. ditching chem class
2. Football Friday
3. at Joy's House
4. learning I was dating the wrong guys (no comments about this one please)
5. taking missionary discussions
Five things on my to do list tomorrow...
1. work
2. Lunch with the boss
3. Pick up dinner for everyone but my family
4. Young women's activity supporting one of the girl's at her playoff games
5. Trying to get home before the kids are in bed
Five snacks I enjoy...
1. fresh pineapple
2. omg nature valley's almond nut bars
3. hot caramel apple cider
4. popcorn
5. chips
Five things I would do if I were a millionaire...
1. get rid of debt
2. pay for keith's school with cash
3. buy a beautiful home
4. spoil my parents
5. open a gallery
Five places I have lived
1. Manhattan, NY
2. Corona, California
3. Manhattan, NY
4. Pleasant Grove, UT
5. Spokane, WA
Five jobs I have had
1. Yearbook Photographer for Lifetouch
2. Picture People Photographer
3. Photo Printer
4. Staffing Specialist/Onsite Manager
5. Customer Advocate
No comments:
Post a Comment