So it has been pointed out that I need to post more on here. I really have a ton going on. And I rarely post. Sorry, for not keeping you all up on the new.
New news? We're finally moving. We'll be moving into a house in Portola. Right now we're just outside the city... if you call it that. But we'll be moving right in town a few feet from the church. So guess where the new hang out will be before/after church. Geez, was this a good idea? But I'm very excited because I love all the Youth, and it will be quite easy.
Another excuse? My camera is somewhere on the bottom of my car. Under a seat I think. Hence no photos lately... sorry guys. I've been attached to my phone also. Since there isn't an app for blogger... I'm not posting here so much but more on Facebook, since there is an app for that. ;)
2 comments:
Congratulations on moving! although LAME that you are not moving HERE...
I have times of no pictures due to lost camera as well! Hope you like your new place :)
Post a Comment