Saturday, August 29, 2009

So I held something back yesterday...

Ok so I wanted to see if anyone actually reads my blog... for those of you not on facebook... I'll share the news. Yesterday while Keith was getting his haircut, I decided to do something I haven't done in a long time. I took Brenden to meet daddy... well, actually sit next to him, and say "Cut it all off." The result...


Yea, I had no idea my son had ears. Well, hope some of you are happy... I know Keith won't ever get his haircut again...

5 comments:

jeanine said...

handsome kiddo!

Rachel said...

River, your family is so cute! I'm so glad I found your blog (throught Pennie Gunnell's blog). You may not even remember me from the single's ward but that's ok. Take care!

Rachel (Skinner) Renfeldt

Stacey said...

I read 'em both... but somehow I missed all this... SO handsome!!!!!

Andre said...

Love it! He's so handsome!

Dejah said...

He looks so much older, but still just as cute!