So over the weekend. I had the honor of attending the Sacramento temple with a friend of mine who was attending for the first time. Oh what a beautiful and blessed thing to share with someone. I was so grateful for the opportunity to share this day with her and her family. Those of you who know Julie know it was a long year to wait for her. But it's been so worth it. It was a hot and humid day the previous day when we got to Sacramento. But the overnight rain brought a much needed cooling of at least 10 degrees, and some beautiful skies. Such to correctly represent the day. It started off darker and once we came out form the sky was clear and the day was bright. 
Here we are when we came out of the temple. I wish we had one where we can see Julie's face...

Oh can I say how much beauty was in this day. I don't think words can convey the thoughts and feelings I felt. I am grateful beyond words to share this day.
Some reason makes me believe that we'll have many more of these days where we will attend together. Hopefully all our husbands will be able to join us.
No comments:
Post a Comment