Tuesday, March 23, 2010

7 Years!
I look back today of where we've been. What we've done. Seven years ago I married my perfect match, my soulmate. The one person who has always been there for me. The person I could not be here without.
Keith is the greatest man that's ever been in my life. He's always there for me. He's supportive and comforting. I cannot begin to express the feeling I have seeing him after a long day's work. The closest discription I have is I feel like the kids. When the kids hear daddy they jump up and run screaming "Daddy's home!" My children are an amazing representation of what we have. My children are my light. They are the joy in our home. They keep us energitic and outgoing. I love the way our day starts off with them as energetic as bunnies. And the way it ends with I Love Yous and kid kisses. My life is amazing, especially with my wonderful soulmate in it. I love my man, my eternal companion.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

congrats on 7 years...it seems to just fly by, doesn't it?