Thursday, August 21, 2008

Madora Lake

Recently I woke up with Brenden to find Keith and Kaleigh missing... only to find a text that said on walk be back later.

They ended up hiking up steep steep paths to find a lake. A lake I knew we could drive to in one minute. So when Keith explained how hard it was. I told him I'd meet him there... luckily because he was so exhausted he wouldn't have made it back.

But once I arrived with juice and snacks the kids were ready for a walk around the entire lake.

Brenden had to wear this silly glasses... They're actually Kaleigh's and she loves it when Brenden puts them on. Whenever he does we call him Elton John.
We found a spot where you can actually see the lake... it was 3/4 of a mile... lol Brenden figured he could catch the fish that he saw with a branch he found nearby... to bad there wasn't a line.
The kids really enjoy throwing rocks into water either ponds, lakes or streams... but daddy always has to show them up.


3 comments:

Natalie said...

Cute picture! I can't believe how big your kids are! :o)
Way to go Keith for throwing that big rock! LOL!

everyday katie said...

Ok, your kiddos are incredibly cute!
Seriously good lookin'!

I didn't know you blogged...I much prefer it to Facebook. I just haven't really been able to get into the whole Facebook thing. I get to find out way more about everyone's lives this way. PLus I LOVE to write.

Dejah said...

So did you ever come down this way?