Today was Brenden turned 4. I made him cupcakes. It was a ton of fun. I enjoyed it thankfully it was Sunday, my free day for sweets. I couldn't hold back.
Brenden took these to school to share with his and Kaleigh's classes. It was a big hit even the afterschool girls (one of my YW) asked for more. I'm glad, because it took forever.
Here he is calling Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle Ben and Aunt Anita to thank them for the presents... Only Aunt Anita was close to her phone. It was a great day. Brenden had fun at school sharing his cupcakes. Then mom and dad picked him and Kaleigh up and we went to pizza, and opened presents. Yea, I love you B.
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Brenden! No Pirates this year?
How cute. Happy Birthday Brenden!
LOL Amy... not for his birthday but looks like Halloween is right around the corner.
Love the cupcakes! I'm going to have to steal that one! =)
Way cute! You're a good mom! :o)
Post a Comment