Thursday, December 25, 2008

It's a White Christmas

The Morning started with a beautiful blanket of snow and our buddies morning snack.Keith got two things he's always wanted A Giant Gummy Bear (on a stick). And a board game he can finally win.
Kaleigh got something Keith has always called her... I think she was confused... and something she has always wanted. (from Nana and G'Pop)



Brenden got a DJ which he immediately had to share with his loving sister, but had his favorite brothers he didn't have to share.
Brenden even got a present for mommy. What a sweet guy.
And Brenden's best buddy, got his best buddy. What a fun present exchange... now to get ready for dinner. Thank goodness for the occupation the pony and Didj are bringing.



Oh one more note... After we saw what was in the following video we couldn't help ourselves we ran out to our favorite spot and went sledding.


2 comments:

Amy said...

How fun! Merry Christmas! I, too, have always wanted a giant gummy bear on a stick. LOL. I didn't even know those existed. How funny!

Ashley said...

Y'all look WONDERFUL!!! I can't believe how grown up the little ones are! I love you guys! And I thought of your wonderful gift of Sephora when I bought myself some for Christmas in Boca! They don't have them here :( I love you!