Thursday, December 18, 2008

Last Chance for a Christmas Card

So this year I decided to make Christmas cards. Yea, that was a not a good idea. I did them in phases. And each time I decided that I was missing something. So 7 weeks later here I am with pieces of cards. But nothing actually done. Mostly I blame my crazy obsession with my new job that I love so much. I don't mind. Hey I decided to use the new sort of decent picture of us for our cards this year. Again I'm running to costco at last minute to get our cards out. Unfortunately I am missing some addresses... Natalie, Dejah, Amy, Andrea, Don, Vanessa, Ashley, Liz... and a few more that have either moved in the past year or whatever. So please email them to me at river_hopkins@hotmail.com. Thanks guys! and if you don't Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

No comments: