Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Oh I've been lazy...



Hello All! It's been a little while. I did this already once... but it didn't stick.

Sorry all it's been so long, but I know I need to update the blog here with our trip to Southern California. It was nice seeing some sites and friends. We really had a great time. We were grateful for hanging out with good friends Dejah and Mike... sorry everyone else. Oh we had some great Mexican food. Finally! I've been in dire need of real Mexican food. Brenden had a wonderful birthday at Disneyland. But our first stop on our way down was to the LA Temple. We loved visiting the grounds of the temple. It was nice to be able to visit it. It was a Monday and due to the renovations we were able to wander the grounds freely. It was so beautiful. Brenden really enjoyed seeing the ocean. He spent hours letting the water run across his feet. Kaleigh really loved the ocean as well, however the sand was her favorite. As you may be able to see there was sand all in her and Keith's hair. She loved throwing the sand up in the air as high as she could. The kids had a blast at Disneyland. Their favorite rides were Buzz Lightyear (once again) and the Toy Story ride. I think they love the interaction and they feel like they are part of the ride and the characters really see them. It was a blessing to enjoy the week, stress free. Even battling ants was fun... for us anyway.

No comments: