Friday, September 12, 2008

A little bit of good news...

okay so I haven't posted in a while.  That may be due to the extra effort with the job hunt.  I am truly feeling the stress of the unemployment rate being over 6% and the underemployment rate at 10%+ and growing.  While I have had interviews almost daily and am on a 40 resume submittals per day I'm still really struggling to figure out what I'm doing wrong.  BTW for those of you who don't know my background is in staffing so I'm pretty familiar with the interview protocols.  I just am just thinking of what needs to be my true direction.  Maybe it's time for me to go back to photography?  we shall see.

but on to the good news... Keith after just one phone call is working with a man by the name of SEAN CONNERY!!! If you know Keith you know he's a Bond fanatic.  Today he also received a phone call from the hospital where my stepmom works they need a chef... imagine that.  So now Keith has two jobs and I have two interviews scheduled next week.  So let's think positive.

1 comment:

Dejah said...

The Sean Connery? I'm so confused? What is Keith doing? I think we need more info on that one. Good luck on the job hunt.