Since some of you are wondering how steep this really is... Here's B again at entrance of our favorite water hole.
Since it is the end of summer we stopped and got the kids some floats... they kinda weren't as sturdy as I expected... so we put them together and put both of them on it. They were a lot happier to be together than apart.
I just loved this shot of B man. Now you must love it too.
Brenden splashing me. I unfortunately was holding the camera. So I can show you he can't aim well.
Aww... Look it's my loving hubby. This shot makes him look so dreamy...
***okay you got to let me be sappy once.
Kaleigh is ready to go. Ya Think!
very steep hike.
A few days later we decided to see the second water hole which promised to be more beautiful than the first... and it was very beautiful.

but the hike down was twice as steep, as the first one.
Thank goodness for both ropes.

but the hike down was twice as steep, as the first one.
awww... how picturesque my Hubby and the Princess... trying desperately to make it to the waterfall...
For those of you who don't Kaleigh is dead set against kissing on the lips. She will make a "kissy sound" then as you go to kiss her lower her head so you kiss her on the forehead or on the top of her head if you've tried to make it to the lips. So since Keith is totally jealous of this picture I'm including it.
I love this picture.
The picture above is taken on a rock that Brenden is standing on... while throwing rocks into the pond... He went to get more rocks and said... "look mommy, daddy a snake. Brenden found the snake." Both Keith and I explained to Brenden that the fish in the water we just fishes not snakes, snakes we long and different than fish. Well, Brenden kept saying "No, Brenden found the snake... well here's what was at the base of the rock he stood on.

2 comments:
Awesome pictures! Those water holes looks so fun! (Not the snake part though)!
Icky snake! I miss you.
Post a Comment